Base Camp Peak Midlo Information Sheet
We are psyched for another great season and looking forward to working hard and playing hard with this summer's campers. Come to camp prepared for some full-time fun.
+ PAYMENT INFORMATION
Unpaid balances are due two weeks before the start of your camp session. For your convenience, we will debit your credit card with the balance due. Thank you for your prompt attention to this.
+ DROP OFF & PICK UP LOCATION
The drop-off and pick up for your camp is at our climbing gym at 11421 Polo Circle in Midlothian, VA 23113 (behind the Shoppes of Bellgrade).
+ HOURS: CHECK IN/CHECK OUT
Please arrive between 8:00am & 8:30am for camp daily. Half-Day Camper check-out is between 12:30-1:00, and Full Day Camper is between 4:30-5:00pm.
+ CHECKLIST: WHAT TO BRING/WEAR
• Keep It Simple. Wear comfortable shorts and a tshirt.
• Shoes: Wear shoes that you don't mind getting wet & dirty. We strongly recommend durable sandals (no flip flops).
• Please note the weather in case you need a hoodie/rain jacket. We are a Rain or Shine camp, so dress accordingly!
• We supply lunch, drinks, and snacks daily.
• We supply all equipment including harnesses & helmets. (Feel free to bring your own if you have it.)
• Come with a layer of sunscreen. We will reapply for you as needed throughout the day.
• Please label all of your belongings.
• Please do not bring electronics or valuables. They are guaranteed to get wet, lost, or misplaced.
+ MONDAY MORNING CHECK-IN
On Monday morning, please bring your camper into our facility for a chance to meet our counselors and verify contact information. The rest of the week we will meet our campers in the parking lot as early as 8:00am.
+ PARENT'S DAY & CLOSING CEREMONY
On Friday, we invite all family and friends to witness the tremendous achievements your child will surely accrue throughout the course of the week. Our ceremony begins promptly at 12:00pm followed by climbing demonstrations. We will conclude by 1:30pm when all Half and Full Day Campers will be dismissed.
If your child cannot attend camp on a given morning, please leave a message in the voicemail box at 804-337-7886. We ask that you try to avoid situations where your child arrives late to camp or must leave early, so that all our staff can remain with the entire group. In case of emergency or any other concerns or if you need to contact the camp director, please contact Julie Appleby at 804-897-8283 ext.310.
+ CAMP SURVEY AND FEEDBACK
Your comments and suggestions serve as our compass towards improving our program each year. Please complete our online evaluation form that will be mailed to you at the end of your session.