Surf N'Turf Day Camp Information Sheet
We are psyched for another great season and looking forward to working hard and playing hard with this summer's campers. Come to camp with your game face on and be prepared for some hard-core coaching and fun.
+ PAYMENT INFORMATION
Unpaid balances are due two weeks before the start of your camp session. For your convenience, we will debit your credit card with the balance due. Thank you for your prompt attention to this.
+ DROP OFF & PICK UP LOCATION
The drop-off and pick up for your camp is at Historic Tredegar & The American Civil War Museum - formerly Tredegar Iron Works - next to the Belle Isle parking lot. (500 Tredegar Street, Richmond, VA 23219)
+ HOURS: CHECK IN/CHECK OUT
Please arrive between 8:00am & 8:30am for camp daily. Camper check-out begins at 4:45pm, but you may pick up as late as 5:30pm.
+ CHECKLIST: WHAT TO BRING/WEAR
• Keep It Simple. Wear your running clothes in the morning and we'll switch to swim wear in the afternoon.
• Shoes: Wear running shoes in the morning. Bring a pair of water shoes for paddleboading in the afternoon.
• Bring a hydration pack or water bttle.
• Please note the weather in case you need a hoodie/rain jacket. We are a Rain or Shine camp, so dress accordingly!
• We supply lunch, drinks, and snacks daily.
• We supply all the needed equipment including SUP boards, helmets and life jackets.
• Come with a layer of sunscreen. We will reapply for you as needed throughout the day.
• Please label all of your belongings.
• Please do not bring electronics or valuables. They are guaranteed to get wet, lost, or misplaced.
+ CLOSING CEREMONY
On Friday afternoon at 3:30pm, we invite all family and friends to witness the tremendous achievements your child will surely accrue throughout the course of the week. You will receive detailed information on the Thursday of your camp session.
If your child cannot attend camp on a given morning, please leave a message in the voicemail box at 804-337-7886. We ask that you try to avoid situations where your child arrives late to camp or must leave early, so that all our staff can remain with the entire group. In case of emergency or any other concerns or if you need to contact the camp director, please contact Julie Appleby at 804-897-8283 ext.310.
+ CAMP SURVEY AND FEEDBACK
Your comments and suggestions serve as our compass towards improving our program each year. Please complete our online evaluation form that will be mailed to you at the end of your session.